Plant Maintenance Technician
**Must have your own tools** We do have a variety of specialized shared shop tools
Starting at $21.00 per hour with overtime pay after 40 hours weekly. Average weekly OT is 10 - 15 hours
9 - 10 Hour days. One Saturday a month. No Sunday work.
Major responsibilities include:
- Maintain and repair all equipment safely and efficiently
- Assists with inspections and safety checks.
- Experience with welding and fabrication is a plus
- Operates and inspects machines or heavy equipment to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment failures
- Operates backhoes, wheel loaders, and other heavy equipment
- Dismantles and reassembles heavy equipment using hoists, hand tools, electric, pneumatic, or hydraulic hand tools such as drills and impact wrenches
- Adjusts and repairs ignition, fuel, electrical, hydraulic, and steering systems.
- Hydraulic systems and their associated components, pumps, valves, motors, filters, and hoses, etc.
- Maintains and repairs chassis, frames, and bodies.
- Repairs and maintains diesel and gasoline engines.
- Maintains and repairs tires, batteries, brakes, and valves.
- Gasoline and diesel engines, fuel systems, diagnostics, etc.
- Driveline components, axles, bearings, ring and pinions, springs, roller chains and sprockets, etc.
- Final and planetary drive systems, gear reduction assemblies, and all other structural and working components
- Tests mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour